The WORKING GROUPS started in 2018 with the aim of collaborating with our stakeholders in the design of sustainable solutions to the labor challenges of the industry.
Since then, different working groups have been set up to share and work on issues of interest to companies. They have developed and produced guides, tools, protocols and useful documents that can be found on this website, in order to share them with all the companies in the sector.
The groups are open to the participation of growers and importers that wish to participate.
Starting year: 2018
- Murcia 1: Agencies monitoring tools
- Almeria/Granada 1: Labour standard and small growers
- Huelva 1: Housing Guidelines for temporary workers
Starting year: 2019
- Murcia 2: Communication
- Almeria 2: Field workers survey
- Huelva 2: Empathy grower/customer
- Huelva 3: Anti-harassment protocol
Starting year: 2020
- Workers and representants dialogue
- Grievance mechanisms
- Circulation labour migration
Starting year: 2021