From the Ethical Trade Forums (FCE) we continue to care about workers in the agricultural sector and their adaptation to new circumstances due to the presence of the Covid-19 virus in our environment.
Therefore, after the presentation of the H&S tool last April, our Working Group has developed a new specific tool on Labor Management, focused on dealing with various labor issues for workers in companies in the fruit and vegetable sector in this new reality. The issues treated in the tool among others are:
- HR planning: recruitment of new workers.
- Vulnerable workers, special family situations.
- Communication in the company: information and training for workers, disciplinary practices.
- Managing crisis committees and communication to customers.
- Management, processing of leaves due to Covid19. Investigation of causes of absenteeism.
- Procedures with Occupational Risk Prevention services providers and mutual services.
- ETT management.
This document will be presented by the representatives of the Working Group that have developed this tool and there will be time for questions, comments and debate.
The online seminar will be held on two different dates so that attendees can choose the most appropriate session, and both will maintain the same content and the same dynamic. The estimated duration of the seminars is two hours.
These are the dates:
- Friday, May 15, 2020 (10:00 am.)
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020 (4:00 p.m.)
To attend, you can register at the following link