Training Plan 2021:
It is a provisional plan of seminars that will be confirmed throughout the year and that will address topics of interest to the sector.
You will find more information about the seminar and how to register in our events section.
- Fire prevention and emergency response guidelines – Online (23 February)
- Control actions against a positive for Covid-19 – Online (17 March)
- Climate – Carbon Footprint – Online (20 May)
- Diversity. How to manage multicultural and multifunctional teams – Online (23 June)
- Social compliance requirements. SMETA, GRASP and others – Online (12 July)
- Ethical protocols for recruitment, reception and induction – Online (14 September)
- Leadership in Human Resources Management. Professionalization of the agricultural sector, efficiency at work and systems of continuous improvement and retribution of productivity – Online (14 October)
- Team management skills for supervisors and conflict resolution. Motivation of work teams – Online (18 November)
- Collaborative work. Strategies and added value of doing Research, Development & Innovation in collaboration with consumers and between companies – Online (15 December)
Training Plan 2022:
Biodiversity and soil (January 2022)
Best practices on biosecurity in the sector – Online (February 2022)
Training Plan 2020:
In 2020, 17 online seminars were held on different topics proposed by companies.
The total number of attendees reached 1041 throughout the year.
These were the covered topics:
- April 14 & 15: COVID-19: Risk analysis and implementation of measures against COVID-19 for workers of agricultural fields (2 sessions)
- May 14 & 18: COVID-19: Risk analysis and implementation of measures against COVID-19: Food safety (2 sessions)
- May 15 & 19: COVID-19: Risk analysis and implementation of measures against COVID-19: Labor management aspects (2 sessions)
- June 3: COVID-19: Sharing best practices related to protection of workers against COVID-19
- June 10: The environmental challenge and sustainability in agriculture
- June 18: COVID-19: Interpretation of the new labor legislation
- July 8: Equality Plans & Anti harassment protocols
- July 29: COVID-19: Adequate PPE, cloth, equipment and elements to prevent from Covid19 at workplaces (2 sessions)
- September 10: Continuous improvement schemes and increased productivity systems
- September 24: National & international trends and new management strategies after Covid19 pandemic
- October 29: The environmental challenge and sustainability in agriculture (Rerun)
- November 24: Leadership Skills, conflict resolution and Team Management (for supervisors)
- December 17: Brexit and its effect on the agri-food sector